The building is located at the corner of the Rue du Curé and the Rue du Marché aux Herbes, both very shopping streets, only a few meters from the Grand Ducal Palace. The sector is dominated by an important shopping activity with office space on the upper floors of buildings with character and habitation surfaces on the highest floors.
- built in the end of the 19th century
- a retail unit on the ground floor
- 3 floors used as administrative offices
- 1 apartment at the 4th floor
- building classified as national historical monument by the Luxembourg state since 2011